“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” — African Proverb
Join us weekly for an in-depth, six-week online co-parenting class. It offers an interactive and supportive experience, both fun and educational. Monday and Tuesday evening classes available.
Parenting Beyond Conflict Course Outline:
- What makes the difference?
- What helps and hurts children during and after divorce or separation?
- Language matters.
- Your advice to a child.
- How to make a point without making an enemy?
- Negative situations: where must the change begin?
- Making positive lifetime memories for your children.
- Watch out for fighting words
- Raising an issue without making an enemy
- Why might a child say, “I don’t want to go!” (over there, or to your home)?
- Don’t believe everything you think.
- Effective communication with your co-parent
- The magic of ‘we.’
- What will your child learn from you?
- The vulnerable brain
- Safe kids
- Children as messengers
- Parenting traps to avoid
- Parenting in the digital age
- Peaceful transitions
Learn more about class discussion topics by visiting the Common Co-Parenting Concerns page.
Class Registration Fee per parent: $250
Guest Add-On: $125 – A step-parent/new partner/extended family member is also welcome, and can benefit from the course material. Your add-on guest may attend for a half-price registration fee.
The online class meets virtually through Zoom. Class size is limited to 15 participants. Register early as classes fill quickly.
Visit the class schedule to select your start date. Select a daytime or evening class time.