Common Co-Parenting Concerns
Co-parenting can be challenging. The Parenting Beyond Conflict class addresses the following issues often faced by recently separated/divorced parents:
- How can I support my kids through the process of separation/divorce?
- What can I do to keep the children out of the middle of adult issues/conflicts?
- I keep losing my temper when texting my ex…what are some better ways to communicate?
- Do my kids really need me?
- How do I work with a crazy Ex?
- What helps and hurts kids in divorce?
- What are some resources that can help me and my kids get through all this?
- What to tell my kids about the divorce?
- I don’t have much time with my kids now….how to make the most of it?
- What if my child refuses to go, or come to my home?
- I feel constantly attacked by my ex…what to do?
- My child’s other parent has never been involved…
- My ex badmouths me in front of the children…
- How long should I wait before introducing my new honey to my children?
- How can I make drop-offs and pick-ups better for us all? Whether I am ‘sending’ or ‘receiving’?