Judith offers private coaching for individuals, couples and families for separation/divorce adjustment, peacefully working together and keeping children out of the middle; children’s behavior, emotional regulation and development; positive discipline, brain development; safety and supervision, etc.
Is there an issue you want to explore in-depth, privately, or with your co-parent, relating to your unique family and situation?
- Supporting your child/ren through family changes
- Seeing things from the children’s perspective
- Communicating with your child’s other parent
- Creating effective emails and texts; and common traps to avoid online
- Providing a peaceful second home for your child/ren
- Keeping your children safe
- The pre-teen and teen brain
- Parenting issues such as behavior, discipline, routines, limits, development, emotions
Do you and your co-parent want to work on specific communication issues together?
- How to make the family changes easier on the children
- Ground-rules for communicating about the children
- Transitioning the children peacefully
- Routines between homes
- Managing conflict
- Safety concerns
- Parenting plan issues/adjustments
- Preteens and teens
- After Court: Where do we start?/ Staying out of Court
Judith offers one-on-one parent coaching* individually or jointly, on Zoom.
- One-hour session: $90
- Four sessions: $300
* The parent coaching does not constitute counseling or legal advice.