Join us for an intensive Saturday online workshop. Our interactive workshop is both fun and educational.
The Parenting Beyond Conflict class will explore:
- What helps and hurts kids through divorce and beyond
- Strategies for effective communication
- Traps to avoid
- Do’s and don’ts online
- Making kids messengers- why it’s a bad idea
- When a child says, “I don’t want to go!”
- Communication/parenting styles
- How to raise an issue
- How taking good care of yourself helps your kids
- Safe kids
- The pre-teen and teen brain
Learn more about class discussion topics by visiting the Common Co-Parenting Concerns page.
Registration Fee: $250
Guest Add-On: $125 – A step-parent/new partner/extended family member is also welcome, and can benefit from the course material. Your add-on guest may attend for a half-price registration fee.
The online class meets virtually through Zoom. Class size is limited to 15 participants. Register early as classes fill quickly.
Visit the class schedule to select your workshop date.